Does Bank has also preps at higher level?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Does Bank has also preps at higher level?

Postby Dreamdancer on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm having no a level 3 bank. For level 4 i would need roughly 18 flame runs and should do other stuff beside this, which could cost money. Taking one more gold in the dungeon or a higher max gold, doesn't look so impressive. So the question is, have the bank also preps at a higher level which are worth the pain (the gold gathering)?
Dreamdancer

Re: Does Bank has also preps at higher level?

Postby Lujo on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:37 pm

You first sentence is unclear - do you have a lvl 3 bank, or do you have a lvl 2 bank? I assume lvl 3. And, err, I don't know, but someone seemed to tell me that you can buy 3 or so additional locker slots at the higher bank levels. Not sure though.
Last edited by Lujo on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Sidestepper on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:55 pm

The "uber-bank" upgrades do nothing other than raise your Kingdom gold limit and increase adventurer allowance by 1. They are intended as long term gold sinks to be pursued after you have unlocked everything else and are looking for things to spend cash on. It turns out that having an extra 3 gold or so per run is actually pretty good, it's just not worth pursuing while there is still even a single building left undeveloped.
Sidestepper

Postby Dreamdancer on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Lujo, you're right. I meant now.
At bank level 2 one could have enough gold to buy an additional locker room (but not sure when this gets unlocked, could be lvl3)
At level 3 bank one could gather enough money to buy a veto slot.

@Sidestepper: Thanks for the info. Think then i gather first money for the locker and veto slot
Dreamdancer

Return to Desktop Dungeons