[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby q 3 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:22 am

Boss dialogue doesn't appear when the boss spawns right next to your starting position.
q 3

Postby Lujo on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:09 am

Was the fact that Warlord is bugged ever properly reported? If not:

BUG 1: EDITED: Warlord's "+30 when below half HP ability" Isn't registering in the damage breakdown, and number boxes.

I've tested, the mana potion +30% buff works, the other one doesn't. Also since everything is getting status effect icons, could we also get ones for the two warlord damage buffs?

(Also, some more mouseove tooltips for buff's at the character portrait are missaligned, will report as I catch them.)

BUG 2: Gnome and Goblin portraits in the tavern screen strech when you mouse over them.

BUG 3: When you kill something in the Hex Ruins, and leave your cursor over the tile, combat predictions for the newly spawned revenants are really strange (both the red health tube and the predicion window). If you move the cursor and return it changes to normal.

BUG 4: Something really wrong with damage predictions still. This is with a platemail, maybe it's because of it. Goblin, Fighter Gold Challenge, all combats in there are weird like that.

Last edited by Lujo on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby q 3 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:18 am

The Vampire class has two icons for the "Damned" status. He also has some redundant statuses (e.g. both "undead" and mana burn and poison immunity).
q 3

Postby q 3 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:28 am

Vampire with 2 health regen. It went back down to 1 after I gained a level.

q 3

Postby Lujo on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:28 am

Dracul's Blood Shield uses the same icon to represent a physical resistance increse and a magical resistance increse, the blue circle. The status buffs in the portait use 2 different ones.
Lujo

Postby Aequitas on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Aequitas
Site Admin

Postby Lujo on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:17 am

Ok, it seems to be working now, the way you describe. I can't reproduce it, terribly sorry for bothering you guys it was really confusing.

EDIT: I guess the damage numbers and percantage not showing will be fixed, but can we get a character profile icon for the effect when it's on if it's not too much of a bother?
Last edited by Lujo on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lujo

Postby Dreamdancer on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:17 am

Warlord-Bug:
I also got the impression that it works:

I should be doing 31 damage, but combat-prediction (at the monster health) would result in 39 damage. Attacking the monster resulted in the later (39) damage.
Dreamdancer

Postby dislekcia on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:36 am

Bugs up to hear loaded into the repository - trying to get as many as possible out of the way before we take a break ;)
dislekcia

Postby Lujo on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:10 pm

The Bosses in the Rogue gold challenge and the Sorcerer gold challenge leave behind Gloves of Midas and the Blue Bead, respectively. I'm not sure about Berserker gold or Monk gold, but these are silver rewards and this drop makes no sense.
Lujo

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons