[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Concise Midgame Feedback Writeup

Concise Midgame Feedback Writeup

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Concise Midgame Feedback Writeup

Postby Gavster on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:40 am

I had gold problems too and had to unlock the tinker before doing the witch quest as it was unpossible at my stage of development. I struggled for a while with gold, somewhat due to prepping everything. I had to complete gaan telet before gold stopped being a problem.. and prepping for gaan telet required gold runs.
If they negated the gold cost for preps for the first gaan telet win then that would be a great move.
Gavster

Postby Dreamdancer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:27 am

The quest for Gaan Telet, when one unlocks the dungeon, forced in my case doing it Purist. Don't know if the Badge was determined random or if it is always Purist.
General for the gold problem it would be good if one has the opinion of new players, because i think the gold problem is less a problem if you're new and try out many classes (in this case one does indirectly gold runs, but sees them more as a training for the classes. the cash income is a nice side effect).
Dreamdancer

Postby Lujo on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:46 am

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons