[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - v0.21 Bug? Simultaneously Winning and Dying

v0.21 Bug? Simultaneously Winning and Dying

Got a problem? Let us know!

v0.21 Bug? Simultaneously Winning and Dying

Postby VigorousBog on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:34 am

With two monsters remaining (Both zombies) I had my character worship at an altar of Dracul for the extra level of experience. When I killed the first zombie Dracul gave me a warning shot and subtracted 5 piety (1 piety remaining). When I killed Frank the Zombie (end boss) I got the victory box detailing the rewards I had unlocked as well as a dialog box saying that Dracul was displeased with my behavior (piety -4) and that now I was dead.

While I'm not sure if this is a bug - with the order the events trigger, it is possible to die after defeating the final boss if a character worships Dracul (and possibly Taurog but it would take some doing) My character didn't get the chance to retire. This might be a bigger problem when you can access the town.

Thanks for making such a great game, I'm looking forward to the start of the E3 demo/beta.
VigorousBog

Re: v0.21 Bug? Simultaneously Winning and Dying

Postby dislekcia on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:08 am

That's actually a really cool emergence you had happen there ;)

Agreed, this might be an issue with the Kingdom, but it's rather rare (and I kinda like the retribution angle - nobody should ever let their piety drop low with Dracul, just in case) and you could always buy insurance as a preparation...
dislekcia

Re: v0.21 Bug? Simultaneously Winning and Dying

Postby Jedit on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 am

Jedit

Return to Support