[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby q 3 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:52 am

I got a subdungeon with a Crusader and some non-speaking NPCs, who asked for a piety donation. First, I actually thought they were asking for gold up until I realized that I had just lost 50 piety but no gold, so it might not be a bad idea to make their requested currency a bit clearer. Second, I think he said something about giving me Midas Gloves, but I actually got Dwarven Gauntlets. I could be wrong, though, since I wasn't paying too close of attention to the dialogue. (And, of course, this is the first time I've ever encountered this particular subdungeon, so don't bother asking me to look for it again to test. :roll: )
q 3

Postby q 3 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:53 am

I had just revealed that shade in the lower right corner and then scrolled over him when the crash occurred. No slow effects had been used during the entire dungeon. The shade had previously blinked away from me, and might have had burning status.
Last edited by q 3 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
q 3

Postby q 3 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:54 am

The Keg o' Health shows 70 CP in a shop, but only 35 CP in your inventory (it also has a different description). I believe it's actually only worth 35 CP.

q 3

Postby FDru on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:03 am

FDru

Postby q 3 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:33 am

I think this is the same crash message I just posted, but this time I got it when attempting to BURNDAYRAZ the shade on the left side of the screen (my cursor was still flaming when the crash message appeared).

Seriously, it's like the game is deliberately trying to sabotage my dungeon of the day entry. :evil:
q 3

Postby q 3 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:58 am

Man, DD just does not like me tonight. This crash occurred immediately after converting a mana potion, then mousing over the dungeon (no idea what the cursor was over when it crashed, it was literally immediately after letting go of the potion and then moving the cursor away). The only thing I'd been doing up until that point is dinking around with ENDISWAL and Binlor's boons.
q 3

Postby lunawuff on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:15 pm

I really hope they fix this stuff pretty soon. And I have a small request going forward... can you guys maybe think twice before doing a huge update right before taking a few weeks off? I don't begrudge the time off at all, everyone deserves a break, but maybe wait to do the major bits of tinkering until you get back?
lunawuff

Postby q 3 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 pm

q 3

Postby Almost on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 am

Trying for the witch's 6th quest; Magma mires as a priest without potions.

I had been worshipping taurog.
The dungeon has three bosses, I had just killed the magic immune boss with two attacks (death protection for the second) and then I hovered over the third boss (who I am not able to fight yet) and got the exception.

Possibly of note: I am still at 1 health, have a small fine sword, have converted a lot of stuff, and have a full inventory.

Almost

Postby Dreamdancer on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 am

Think i found a problem with Dodge, but don't know if it's a bug, since i don't really know how / when the dodge-chances are calculated.
I drank a quicksilver potion and first got no dodge-prediction (can happen, quicksilver gives only 50% dodge). Killed then many low level monsters and casted each time GETINDARE before killing them. In the end i had 100% dodge, but still no dodge prediction was shown (better: no dodge was shown). Then i attacked a high level monster, which killed me T_T
Thought the 100% dodge would save me... even without the dodge prediction...

I'll try to reproduce this (getting 100% dodge) with and without quicksilver and will report back. Since this is only a first impression
Dreamdancer

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons