Some ideas for easier gameplay

Got a problem? Let us know!

Some ideas for easier gameplay

Postby Jisaya on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:06 pm

you could introduce that you have to attack monsters with a double click.
Sometimes verklickt you look and the whole level is gone, if you like me just as to Level up on an opponent with Manaburn clicks, you play Elf Sorcerer no opponents who you can beat so and then when you use your mana potions, you'll make the endgegner no more. Would be a really great thing, was already at X-Com getting annoying

And when you click ones on the enemy the picture stay and you can look with the mouse over the stats from the enemy

And if your mouse over a powerup that you can read the stats when you pick up the PU
Becouse my english is not the best i translate with Google
Jisaya

Re: Some ideas for easier gameplay

Postby dislekcia on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:49 pm

We do have designs for alternate selection systems. Clicking a monster to select it before you attack is coming, just not right now :)

-edit- Powerups always do the same thing, there's no "optimal" time to pick up a powerup (even though it might seem that way with the health powerups - those give you extra health per level as you level up as well).
dislekcia

Re: Some ideas for easier gameplay

Postby rodeoclown on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:56 am

I'd love for an insta-death click to ask "are you sure", or require a double click.
I'm not worried about the rest of the time, but clicking once when you aren't paying attention means you just lose :(
rodeoclown

Return to Support