Vicious Gaan'Telet

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Vicious Gaan'Telet

Postby Darvin on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:17 pm

give the run a shot it's more fun than a barrel full of weasels

... if there is going to be an item added for the exclusive edition, it should be a Barrel Full of Weasels. I don't care what it does, but I need it.
Darvin

Postby Lujo on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Darvin wrote:

... if there is going to be an item added for the exclusive edition, it should be a Barrel Full of Weasels. I don't care what it does, but I need it.

It lets you worship Pactmaker as a vampire. And start with 50% Res both as Monk. And have a 2 MP Ediswall as Transmuter. And recovers both health and mana for thieves. And so on and so forth :D

Does nothing for the Tinker though, theyre plenty fun as it is :D

And doesn't let you take gold, or any rewards out except the fun you had with it ^^
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Special edition item! Actually, that would be AWESOME. I'd say more fun than a barrel of weasels, but it IS a barrel of weasels!
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Lujo wrote:
Darvin wrote:

It lets you worship Pactmaker as a vampire. And start with 50% Res both as Monk. And have a 2 MP Ediswall as Transmuter. And recovers both health and mana for thieves. And so on and so forth :D

Does nothing for the Tinker though, theyre plenty fun as it is :D

And doesn't let you take gold, or any rewards out except the fun you had with it ^^

It should be a Blacksmith prep.

That way it can also make Trisword be +3 attack on level, Dragon Shield 33% resists, Platemail not provide slow strike, Crystal Ball not cost gold, Avatar Symbol give Berserk...
gjaustin

Postby Lujo on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:45 pm

:lol:

"Because a barrel full of stoats just wasn't fun enough!"

"Word on the street is a bunch of guys spent well over a year packing the little blighters in!"

On a simmilar note, if the special edition doesn't feature the Unity Beetle, I say the general public will certanly miss out on a memorable beta boss ^^
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:22 pm

That would be awesome. The quest features the unity bug in GT rewarding a barrel of weasels.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 pm

The Avatar wrote:That would be awesome. The quest features the unity bug in GT rewarding a barrel of weasels.

Whatever it does. Doesn't matter - it can be nothing, just a barrel full of weasels that can sit in a locker slot and make you laugh every time you start up the game.

And then when we want to show that somethign or the other is powerfull on it's own or easy, we can show of by prepping it. It could have a negative CP cost - because what IS more fun than a barrel full of weasels? Who'd want to convert that?

The Avatar wrote:That would be awesome. The quest features the unity bug in GT rewarding a barrel of weasels.

Heck, I'd make that the actual VICIOUS Gaan'Telet quest. In a metaphorical sense it's what it was more often than not ^^
Lujo

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons