Changes from the bosses

Got a problem? Let us know!

Changes from the bosses

Postby Jisaya on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:56 am

when choosing a dungeon, there is what this boss is. But when I die and re-start out of the picture, is enumerated in which that enemy you killed, is not the boss of the dungeon, and these changes which I found very annoying because a berserker halfling can be beat a magician easy, but then when the boss in the next level is a Goo, you have little chances.

Please indicate why the this, because otherwise I will not continue to use the function. It would also be cool if the new state money and what is deducted from the items, as would stand.
Becouse my english is not the best i translate with Google
Jisaya

Re: Changes from the bosses

Postby dislekcia on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:48 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time understanding the problem here (feel free to write in German if that helps, I can read it) - are you saying that the random boss switches when you use the restart dungeon functionality?

It's also entirely possible for Halfling Berserkers to beat the Tower of Goo - it's harder, definitely, but possible. Which dungeon is this frustrating you on?
dislekcia

Re: Changes from the bosses

Postby Lujo on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:26 pm

He's (*possibly) having trouble with the Northern Desert, because it displays misleading text in the kingdom adventure screen. It can say Aequitas and spawn the Goo, and vice versa. Apparently it also does it when you restart the dungeon for some reason. It's anomalous for that dungeon tier, and very annoying. Why it is that way at all is beyond me, I was hoping you guys would just have a warlock boss there, like the fixed boss in the other first directional dungeons...

EDIT: Either that or he's discovered the HARD dungeons.

@OP: Dungeons harder than NORMAL always spawn an additional random boss in addition to the one that sayes in the kingdom adventure screen. It doesn't matter if you restart with the restart button, or load the map up again - the other boss is always random.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Return to Support