[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Gavster on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:26 am

Strip of white behind unity player. I can't go full screen otherwise half the screen turns into a glowing mess.
Gavster

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:58 pm

dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 pm

dislekcia

Postby Lujo on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:52 pm

The CO quest "solves" itself upon completion with only one class (transmuter), even though I haven't yet/allready done it with the others.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby q 3 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Playing as a Crusader (curse immune) I was cursed by killing a bandit in Cursed Oasis. I had just used the Titan Guitar prior to the killing blow. Only got 1 level of curse total, which was upon his death.

EDIT: Actually it might have been from switching to the curse world, since it just happened again on killing a dragonspawn. Either way it seems like a bug since I have both curse immunity and curse status icons...
q 3

Postby Lujo on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:07 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby q 3 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 pm

That makes sense. I guess. It could probably warrant a clearer explanation, like a text bubble.

Also, I killed the dragon boss first and got the "dead boss" glowy sparkly animation, then killed the shade boss second and he just died like a normal monster, and returned to the normal world with the dragon scale and exit where the dragon boss used to be. It seemed fairly odd and abrupt.

And I, too, just "beat" the new quest after defeating CO with only one of the classes (Crusader, obviously).
q 3

Postby Sidestepper on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:26 am

For some reason, all of my glyphs suddenly have a conversion rating of zero. It didn't start this way, and I'm not sure when the bug struck. I first noticed it after invoking Plantation, but who knows how long it was like this. I'm super disappointed because I was about to have a wizard with a damage over 150 :_(
Sidestepper

Postby Naoya on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:47 am

Actually, this is not a bug , but the Wizard's Skill.
Every glyph he has donates 10 CP on every conversion - from their own Cp. Which means sooner or laterthe glyphs will convert for Zero CP. Surprised me the first time too when I encountered this, maybe the Tooltip should be made a bit clearer...

Btw, this is to prevent you from infini-converting healthpotions for Dracul/GG piety and other broken stuff.
Naoya

Postby Sidestepper on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:25 am

:oops: Nevermind, just figured it out. The Wizard changes snuck under my radar
Sidestepper

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons