Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby q 3 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:15 am

The Mas09 ledger doesn't trigger boss dialogue if it reveals the boss.
q 3

Postby Lujo on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:45 am

I'm not sure swift hands is working correctly - I explored around the monster and I don't have first strike. If it's not ignoring level constraints, then it only works on low level guys you allready have first strike (and swift hands against), and same level guys (which isn't too helpfull). What's going on here?
Lujo

Postby FDru on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:57 am

Lujo wrote:I'm not sure swift hands is working correctly - I explored around the monster and I don't have first strike. If it's not ignoring level constraints, then it only works on low level guys you allready have first strike (and swift hands against), and same level guys (which isn't too helpfull). What's going on here?

Maybe dumb question, but are you slowed by something? I looked hard at the screenshot but see nothing that could have given you weakening...
FDru

Postby Lujo on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:01 am

FDru wrote:
Lujo wrote:I'm not sure swift hands is working correctly - I explored around the monster and I don't have first strike. If it's not ignoring level constraints, then it only works on low level guys you allready have first strike (and swift hands against), and same level guys (which isn't too helpfull). What's going on here?

Maybe dumb question, but are you slowed by something? I looked hard at the screenshot but see nothing that could have given you weakening...

Oh, right! You're right, it's not a dumb question! I have platemail (click to enlarge), so sorry about this... Slow on player is so rare that it always catches me off guard...

BUG?: I found the glyph processing golem subdungeon and let him process B2P - and it did nothing. Or at least it did nothing I could spot! What was it ment to do?
Lujo

Postby xspeedballx on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:36 pm

I wish I hadn't died horribly doing something else before I got a screenshot so this bug report is iffy, but I was just in Havendale bridge and had no bridge. Or at least none that I could get to.
xspeedballx

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:51 pm

q 3 wrote:The Quicksilver potion isn't cooperating with combat prediction. Either it's not showing "dodge" like it should, or it's showing that I won't lose any HP - which it shouldn't, if dodge prediction is no more; I'm not sure which way it's supposed to be, but either way it's wrong. ;)

You quaffed Whupass there, yes?

FDru wrote:Combat prediction is funky in general right now. I had an enemy show "DODGE and "CURSED" at the same time last run. I moused over it a few times to see if it would correct itself and it didn't (I wasn't going to kill the enemy, it was just a mid-fight dodge; I took the swing and did not get cursed).

You realise that you get cursed when you kill a cursed enemy, even if you don't take damage from it, right? So it's perfectly possible to dodge an attack and end up cursed.

P.S. Bugs up to here logged :)
dislekcia

Postby q 3 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:47 pm

dislekcia wrote:
q 3 wrote:The Quicksilver potion isn't cooperating with combat prediction. Either it's not showing "dodge" like it should, or it's showing that I won't lose any HP - which it shouldn't, if dodge prediction is no more; I'm not sure which way it's supposed to be, but either way it's wrong. ;)

You quaffed Whupass there, yes?

No, just Reflexes and Quicksilver. You can't get Whupaz on a purist run ;) (well, except in the 0.0001% chance you find the Metal Spider Temple and have the resources to loot it).
q 3

Postby FDru on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:38 pm

dislekcia wrote:
FDru wrote:Combat prediction is funky in general right now. I had an enemy show "DODGE and "CURSED" at the same time last run. I moused over it a few times to see if it would correct itself and it didn't (I wasn't going to kill the enemy, it was just a mid-fight dodge; I took the swing and did not get cursed).

You realise that you get cursed when you kill a cursed enemy, even if you don't take damage from it, right? So it's perfectly possible to dodge an attack and end up cursed.

P.S. Bugs up to here logged :)

Yes, I realize that which is why I explained that the attack was not going to kill the enemy.
FDru

Postby Sidestepper on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:34 pm

Burning and Corrosion don't play nice with each other. If you attack a monster with either melee or a Fireball, you only get the first point of the burning damage.
Sidestepper

Postby Naoya on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:53 am

Probably not really a bug, but...
Bloody Sigil states that it boosts your health regen, but it doesn't state by how much.
Naoya

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons