[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Lujo on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Southern Swamp isn't spawning a bonus subdungeon, while the Eastern Tundra is.

BIG ONE: Noticable slowdown in Cha'Dylan subdungeon. More often than not for the last 2-3 times, the game freezes for a short while when I hit Cha'Dylan - it migh be sprites from all the blinking snakes. Sometimes my cursor even develops a little "waiting" hourglass. It scared the hell out of me because it looked like it was about to crash.

And now the vampire chef spawned no red shrub at all. And it's in most of the recipies.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Lujo on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Tinker seems to be spawning the smackefunky's monster shop subfuneon everywhere. Or at least in the venture cave - I just got a double regular subdungeon. Or was that a stealth buff?
Lujo

Postby Sidestepper on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:50 pm

I realized my first bug report was horribly unclear. If you hit a monster with corrosion and burning, only the first point of burning damage is applied. I have tested this with both melee attacks and with fireballs. It's a serious issue for dedicated Greenblood caster approaches.
Sidestepper

Postby Lujo on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:00 pm

If it applies to Martyr Wraps it's also serious for any glyph based damage guys.
Lujo

Postby FDru on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:19 pm

FDru

Postby hpmons on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Whenever I click on Explorers Guild, it asks me to select a preparation, but there is none there. I also can't press close - as far as I can see I can only get rid of it by refreshing the page.

hpmons

Postby hpmons on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:26 pm

When I click on the explorer's guild, this comes up and there is no way to exit.

hpmons

Postby q 3 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:54 pm

I just beat Namtar's Lair with the new vicious token and didn't get the badge, or any recognition for it. The new badge is still darkened on the kingdom screen. I did restart a few times before the winning run, but I'm certain the token was active - Namtar wasn't a pushover like he usually is. :twisted:

EDIT: I'm pretty sure now that I forgot the Vicious Token on this run. At least, I haven't been able to replicate the "bug" (i.e., beat Namtar :roll: ).
Last edited by q 3 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
q 3

Postby paplaukes on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Should PQI send me on a Vicious badge run if I haven't done the Slime Pit quest? (I think it shouldn't at all.)
paplaukes

Postby glockwarrior on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:49 pm

I am new to the game, just purchased and started. When I open up the Explorer's league for the 1st time, it asks me to choose a preparation, and does not allow me to do anything, there are no choices to be made, no close button, and no way to get back to the game without refreshing the browser.
glockwarrior

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons