[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - I just noticed

I just noticed

All things Desktop Dungeons

I just noticed

Postby Lujo on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:46 am

2 things:

1 - There seems to be a new graphic for the Skullpicker. Maybe for others taurog pieces too.

2 - PQI just set me up with Deamonic Library. I got Southern Swamp at 75% everything else above. Never saw it happen, anyone have a clue when this starts happening?

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Re: I just noticed

Postby Naoya on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Nope, only the skullpicker as far as I know.

Vicious PQI. huh. Shouldn't that be out of the pool, for the same reasons we dont get PQI with the vicious badge?
Naoya

Postby FDru on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:08 pm

FDru

Postby Lujo on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Well in case anyone's looking to add the info to the wiki - it kicked off when above 75% everywhere. Also, when you get high enough, the redundancy levels go really screwy in general. Either that or I'm looking for completion and it keeps prioritising my rare race/class combo's over "what you played where", so more runs end up being redundant completion wise than not.

Also, I don't mind vicious PQI kicking in at 75% (you're hardly a newbie if you have that much, that a lot of runs). However, if it's prioritizing stuff you haven't played elsewhere it's sending you up a creek without a paddle. Miser Transmuter Gnome took me a big bunch of tries, and I'm not exactly inexperienced. And I only had a gnome wizard run in there, so it could've picked anything at all.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:23 pm

The PQI picks the lowest percent dungeon with vicious getting a 50% bonus. So if everything is 75 and vicious is less than or equal to 25 then you'll get sent there. If the PQI there is too hard, get up above 25% and do the burning to get a different PQI quest.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Return to Desktop Dungeons