[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Just bought the game but nothing.

Just bought the game but nothing.

Got a problem? Let us know!

Just bought the game but nothing.

Postby chickenstrips on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Hey I've just bought the game for £10 and I can't use the beta or anything, I've bought it for the email jibjab10@hotmail.co.uk but nothing has come through, can someone help me... Tbh atm I think I have been scammed outa a tenner. Help Please!
chickenstrips

Re: Just bought the game but nothing.

Postby dislekcia on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:27 am

I see you've got saves on the system now, so I assume the emails were just a little delayed getting to you?
dislekcia

Postby Alice on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Hopefully bumping this thread isn't an issue since it appears to be the same issue I have. I've already sent an email to the info@qcfdesign.com email or whichever that was but I decided to make an account and post here to make sure it was seen sooner rather than later. A friend purchased the game for me on the same email I've registered this account on (and sent the email to info@qcfdeisgn.com) and that was 4-5 hours ago and I have yet to receive the email that it said I was supposed to get.
Alice

Postby dislekcia on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi Alice, welcome to the forums :)

I responded to your email already, and I see that you've got saves on the system since then, so I assume that things were just stuck in spam, right?
dislekcia

Postby Alice on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Yeah, it was an issue with how spam emails can modify the email header and how Yahoo orders emails by default I believe. For some reason I had a full page of spam mails that said they arrived at 7:14PM even after being there for weeks so by using the default by date ordering that Yahoo goes by, the Desktop Dungeon email was back several pages. I fixed the ordering issue by setting my spam box to order by unread instead.
Alice

Postby giei on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:45 pm

No email has come to me too.
(santirocco@hotmail.com)
giei

Postby dislekcia on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:07 pm

dislekcia

Postby Sylliqoue on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:15 pm

Gotta love how you guys can just get this sorted out, it's almost as if your acting like a responsible company that cares about it's consumers.
Sylliqoue

Postby dislekcia on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:45 am

dislekcia

Return to Support