[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Lujo on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Bloodmage gold doesn't drop the vampiric blade. Weren't golds supposed to drop the relevant items as well as silvers?

Also - I've been getting "persistent item descriptions" again sporadicaly. I'm not sure how this happens, but when something "sticks", it usually goes away on a tab change (like going to the piety tab).
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:01 am

Yeah, I got the same, especially on VGT.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Naoya on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:04 pm

http://i50.tinypic.com/dellow.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/35b78mx.png

Knockbag seems to be a bit buggy on CO.

If you knock something in a wall and then enter the curse realm, it doesn't register properly. The wall is gone, for all purposes, but it looks very odd.

Also, you can find the Bezar scroll in challenge dungeons if you haven't unlocked him yet.
Naoya

Postby booooooze on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Got a unity crash in VGT. Nothing interesting in the log file, it seemed to me. Wasn't doing anything particularly odd: I had clicked to kill something, it was going to cause me to level up. I had Patches; perhaps he was trying to do something bad?
booooooze

Postby Lujo on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:53 pm

I've had strange going ons with knocback and the blinking scimitar, especially on gorgon runs. I can't tell what exactly it was, but it seemed to lose 2 death protections as if it destroyed a wall, but blink instead of destroying the wall.
Lujo

Postby Naoya on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:24 pm

If you petrify the monster in the Tikki Tooki subdungeon, nothing happens. I'm not sure, but it would be awesome if there'd pop up a message saying "nice try" or something alike.

Also, if you unlock/trigger to many events at once, the messages will start to overlap each other.
Naoya

Postby dislekcia on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:04 pm

dislekcia

Postby Lujo on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Vampire lifesteal predictions aren't showing (I'm doing labyrinth, probably doesn't work elsewhere either). If it goes over the end of the health bar, it doesn't display numbers or the yellow bar.

Gorgon (and probably other) ENDISWALL pathing is wonky. It seems to prefer the shortest route disregarding potential exploration, so unless you move to your preffered spot and then cast endiswall you can screw up.
Lujo

Postby Naoya on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:21 pm

Naoya

Postby squirrelnest on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:53 pm

I had some text overlap on quest messages.

pic upload
squirrelnest

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons