Really nice - here's some of mine to help variety it up:
I havent done the natural viciouses yet, and I'm really curious about whether and how you've done VVGT (oddly enough I'd go with the binlor + pactmaker gorgon there, should be rather doable). Dragonsoul use made me smile, as well
1) My weapon of choice was goblin sorcerer of mysterea with crystal ball. Early heals and bigass mana pool makes him really good for killing higher level opponents even with the token, helps with mooching boons off mysterea and transitions him into a kickass pure spellcaster later, especially with bloodtopower (some late game mileage out of the heals). The goblin random level ups sinergize with all you have and save popcorn for whatever reason, and provide full heals you otherwise wouldn't have.
2) Since mysterea doesn't really work too well in CO, I've resorted to various warlords in there and 1-2 places where spellcasting gets hosed. If a dungeon gives your spellcasters a hard time - it's a good bet that a competently run warlord will run all over it. Thieves are also a surprisingly good choice.
3) If warlords are overkill for you, picking Earthmother over Mysterea is a good choice (brick up high level stuff you wouldn't kill anyway, and go nuts with clearances). For outrageous overkill (in terms of ease of use), you can probably do places with an Earthmother warlord spamming imawal, entanglement and clearances (just don't do this if you need RBS). Codex + Earthmother is likevise reliably silly, and kicks all sorts of ass in places with natural fireball retaliating enemies.
3) I've managed random token wins with odd combos on flaming runs. Rogues, crusaders, fighters, blue bead bloodmages, wizards, thieves... It did usualy involve mysterea (over)use, with the nicely noted TT finishes. I avoided assassins on principle, for the sub-vicious stuff.
4) Otherwise, sitnaltax got it all worked out