[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Patch?

Patch?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Patch?

Postby Nurator on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:37 am

Did I miss something, or were there no patches in the last 2 weeks? And I am waiting for that "special" thing you guys mentioned... cant wait^^
Nurator

Re: Patch?

Postby Lujo on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:56 am

Same thing, did something happen? I'm a bit worried. Regular updates for so long, got to be a part of my week...

Also, maybe the big thing was the free to play for GDC thing?
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:23 pm

I'm pretty sure the free to play was the big thing. As for the patch, they just got back on Wednesday and (presumably) didn't work at GDC, so cut them some slack.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Ofc, ofc, I was just amazed how weird it felt to tune in on firday afternoon and see no patch. Guess they've been doing an awesome job all this time with regular updates and everything...
Lujo

Postby Sidestepper on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:42 am

Nah, there was an update, they just didn't announce it. I figure that they just didn't make the usual fanfare because of GDC. Check your Kingdom screen carefully for a new building. It's kind of small, so don't stop looking until you find it!

So far, I am really enjoying the new Kingdom Vault, but I wish that it would be decoupled from the new Sandbox Mode. Oh, well, I'm not going to look this gift horse in the mouth.
Sidestepper

Postby Nurator on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:56 am

I have no idea what you are talking about and feel kinda pranked...^^
Nurator

Postby Sidestepper on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:12 am

Hmmm. how odd. It's definitely working for me. There might be an unlock condition.

I first noticed the new Kingdom Vault right after finally getting my Purist double Vicious Gaan Telet victory. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but maybe that's the unlock condition. So, if you can't find the Kingdom Vault, try beating (V)VGT as a Purist.
Sidestepper

Postby Lujo on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:25 am

I've been accused of trolling far more times than I actually trolled anyone, but I've seen my fair share of trolling, and what you are doing, sir, seems to in fact be trolling.

In the ceremonial manner of riposte to the ancient tradition of posting snarky and satirical comments with a straight face, I send you the time honored reply of "Pics or it didn't happen!". Your move :D

(I almost went "challenge accepted", though)
Lujo

Postby Nurator on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:37 am

Lol :D Very cool trolling^^
Nurator

Postby sitnaltax on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:26 pm

sitnaltax

Next

Return to Desktop Dungeons