Guild Lockers Bugged

Got a problem? Let us know!

Guild Lockers Bugged

Postby Ogre Samanosuke on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:28 pm

I've had the Dwarven Gauntlets and Platemail in my locker ever since I unlocked them. When I logged in today to play, the Gauntlets had become a Spoon (which I've never ever picked up) and the Platemail had become Pendant of Mana (which I rarely pick up, and hadn't in last few games). No clue why the items suddenly changed, assuming this is not normal as no text pop-up signified a story based reason for this.

Given how rare Dwarven Gauntlets are to come by, I'm rather annoyed. Is there no way to fix this?

[edit] Minutes after posting this, I played another round and cleared a dungeon. Came back to the lockers and my second and third item slots were now empty, and I hadn't used either of them in a while. One being my Crystal Ball, which was a quest reward and doesn't seem obtainable anymore. This is a pretty infuriating bug, and has stopped me playing until it's resolved.
Ogre Samanosuke

Re: Guild Lockers Bugged

Postby dislekcia on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Can you please PM me your account email address? I have no idea what could be causing this, other than the savegame optimisations that we did recently... That shouldn't have changed your items more than once though.
dislekcia

Re: Guild Lockers Bugged

Postby Ogre Samanosuke on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:21 am

Sent the Pm with email, hoping there is some way you can manually fix this at least while you try to find the problem.
Ogre Samanosuke

Return to Support