[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:35 am

Yeah, you just have to do a dungeon. Or exit.

You can leave Rock Island after only killing two bosses.

EDIT: You can leave any dungeon by double clicking a trophy. You won't win, but you get full trophy payout. Is this a bug?

EDIT 2: You can only do so if there are two trophies on the ground, hence you can skip rock island boss 3.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:54 am

A very strange occurence in CO.

I used IMAWAL to stone a bandit, and then endiswall to get the gold. But the gold wasn't there. Then I killed something else and the gold appeared where the stoned bandit was. Then I stoned something else, endiswelled it - no gold. Killed something else - gold appeared.

And then I stoned a thrall, and endiswalled it and gold was there as it should've been. Weird.

I'm using EM and am a berserker in CO.

Edit - might've figured it out - if you used IMAWAL in the cursed realm, and if it removed the curse it stays there.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Schandlich on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:58 am

Orb of Lusory does not provide 50% magic resists in the Halls of Steel when playing as a monk.
Schandlich

Postby The Avatar on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:27 pm

The huts and outpost (shown after beating tutorial 2) do not bring up a menu when clicked. It seems a bit off. Those are probably worth adding.

Now that it doesn't cost money to add preparations to slots, you should make them fill automatically. It is a bit of a hassle to do it otherwise.

Before the humans area is totally finished (the south wall is build), the outline still shows the complete south wall.

Before unlocking monster classes, they are not shown on the completion thing (and that's good). The bad part is the numbers still say out of 18. It also might be worth making it not showing special classes until you see/unlock/get the quests for one. On top of that, it is worth doing this for the badges you can't get. If a new player wanted to get as many badges as possible and saw one told you to take the vicious token into a dungeon and win, they would be rather confused.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:19 pm

I just got the "beat a dungeon get a "your account has been logged in on another computer" bug which forced me to relog. The strange thing was that it didn't affect the game acknowledging the win.

Also, for some reason I won a flaming run and didn't get the gold for the final throphy. I'm not sure how it happened - either I double clicked it or I exited through the original stairway (sold the first one).
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby dislekcia on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:13 am

dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 am

Bugs logged up to here. Thanks for the reports everyone.
dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:04 pm

I can put up one later. It might work outside of Rock garden, but I figured out I only have to kill one boss. Then double click and I exit (technically fleeing), but I still sell the trophy. The burning dungeon doesn't move, because I technically don't win.

The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:59 pm

dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:35 pm

No. I am literally double clicking the trophy. And it says I fled, but gives me the you sold this for X gold toast.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons