[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Amulet of Clarity

Amulet of Clarity

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Amulet of Clarity

Postby Schandlich on Sat May 11, 2013 2:44 am

Every time I attempt to reclaim an item. No point in playing this week I guess. /sigh
Schandlich

Postby Raz on Sat May 11, 2013 3:47 am

Love the new look of kingdom building panels! :)
Some race CP bonus descriptions are hard to read (light blue text).
Cant wait till the adventuring map looks similar (hopefully.. :? )
Raz

Postby flap on Sat May 11, 2013 7:25 am

Same as Raz, I like the look of the side panel. It makes that kingdom interface look much better and more convinient.

EDIT : A little bit of confusion
I have fired a new game. The second after I unlocked the wizard, a picture of the wizard appeared on the main screen, and then the pop up telling that the blacksmith arrived in town appeared appeared (covering the wizard). The order does not really seem correct : I ask for a wizard, and get a blacksmith. Maybe should we finish that wizard action first (an let us close that wizard picture pop up) and THEN have that blacksmith dialog appearing.

EDIT 2 :
Ok, I now understand how the news items work : the text popping up is related to the top news item. It sometimes is a bit confusing : I first I thought that these news items were clickable, but was surprised that the text had nothing to do with the button title. Maybe should the title corresponding to the pop up text be highlighted...
flap

Postby flap on Tue May 14, 2013 11:27 am

A comment about the new (cool) side panel and puzzles : the puzzle packs are sorted from the bottom (more basic/older) to the top, while puzzles in a pack are sorted the other way (most basic at the top).
flap

Postby kalamona on Tue May 14, 2013 1:42 pm

kalamona

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons