[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Raz on Fri May 24, 2013 4:28 pm

at home i have a laptop (HP tc4400) with 1024 x 786.
at work is a destop with 1440 x 900 (although i'd never dream of playing at work ;) ).
Same results on both.
Example: Doubledoom description area reads "Whenever the dungeoneering landscape gets a bit crowded, more economically minded...." The second line here "landscape gets a bit crowded," has top and bottom bits of letters missing. also the line 5 down from that one which reads "wander into the" looks to have the same issue.
Only occurs in full screen mode for some reason.
hope this helps.
Raz

Postby Checkem on Fri May 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Not sure if that has been brought up, looked at the last 6 pages to check, but when you do a class challenge and you hover your mouse over the "Quest:" button on the permit page the game produces an error.

Checkem

Postby Waldo0 on Fri May 24, 2013 6:55 pm

I found a gorgon-knocback-blink monster(the blink sword) bug in VGT.

It happen when I hit him to a wall. He just blink and act weird..

There was a bug in the Demonic Library.

When you kill the last red djinn and the walls blocking the boss room's entrance are collided, you will get 40~50? piety of Binlor.
Last edited by Waldo0 on Fri May 24, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*F+Click* "WTF? Oh.. the monster had a 'Retaliate: Fireball'...." -2012 Waldo0
"I cleared this game!!!" -2013 Waldo0
Waldo0

Postby Darvin on Fri May 24, 2013 6:55 pm

When using pop-up combat system, I'm not being told "barely win" when I'll expend a death protection through an attack (the monster in question is a wraith with mana burn; I get the mana burn response)
Darvin

Postby Waldo0 on Fri May 24, 2013 6:56 pm

*F+Click* "WTF? Oh.. the monster had a 'Retaliate: Fireball'...." -2012 Waldo0
"I cleared this game!!!" -2013 Waldo0
Waldo0

Postby Darvin on Fri May 24, 2013 7:04 pm

If WEYTWUT is cast with the new pop-up system, the "sparkles" cursor doesn't go away after you disengage. It only goes away the next time your cursor refreshes.

EDIT - I can't reproduce this.

For the record, it happened during Hitball and I used WEYTWUT for a first strike finisher.
Darvin

Postby Naoya on Fri May 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Happened to me too, with WEYTWUT. Other glyphs seem to work fine though.

If you die while using the popup-system, you still can press spacebar and attack, use glyphs, and even use potions (although you can't revive yourself like this, sadly). You can't kill monsters with normal attacks, though glyphs still work. And you get too see a couple death messages.
Naoya

Postby Kingdom of One on Sat May 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Really Minor Bug: After unlocking vampire it didn't show up on the alchemist tab the first time I selected it. It showed up fine on the second (and subsequent) click(s) on the alchemist building (after selecting something else in-between).
Kingdom of One

Postby The Avatar on Sat May 25, 2013 9:17 pm

The yellow text for the bank is very difficult to see on the new background of the kingdom panels.

If you click a dungeon then go to the quest tab and click the quest, the quest flag on the map is not shown as selected.

EDIT:Image

I had just beaten it with a priest, and then unlocked the monk class. It should let me select the quest. Also, an error (Oh no, shit's crashed) message sporadically shows up when I select the thief and priest bronze challenges.

EDIT: The little health and mana particles occasionally circle for 15-45 seconds, and it is quite distracting when they do.

The blood swell boon does not show it gives you a curse.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Naoya on Mon May 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Not a bug per se, but weird looking: If you don't have every "regular" badge on a dungeon, the vicious one is counted like a normal (ie I miss 2 normal badges, have the vicious one, and 9/10 is what gets displayed).
Naoya

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons