[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Tue May 28, 2013 1:42 am

This is kind of a bug or not. The guild has different titles (on the panel) for each level. This is not true of any of the other class buildings except for the level 0 forms. It just seems a bit off.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby berpdreyfuss on Tue May 28, 2013 5:59 pm

I also had a dodge streak with a rogue on the boss in the labyrinth (I think it was 3 dodges and with the fourth hit he was killed). Might be luck, but because I read here about it, I thought I post it.
berpdreyfuss

Postby VigorousBog on Wed May 29, 2013 6:30 am

Playing a Halfling Wizard in Grimm's Grotto (Halfling's, ho! quest)

Using the pop up combat interface, Getindare was cast successfully (mana spent, animation played, didn't see whether the tile appeared on the hero portrait), but first strike did not activate when combat was initiated with spacebar, resulting in a death rather than a win.

It's happened a couple of times with other races and classes, though with the same button combination.
VigorousBog

Postby dislekcia on Wed May 29, 2013 1:59 pm

dislekcia

Postby flap on Wed May 29, 2013 4:49 pm

2 gods unlocking oddities. But I am not sure that these are bugs...

I have managed to beat tikki tooki challenge, and thus got its altar. I retired from the dugeon (I had spent too much ressources to try beating the boss), and pressed "restart". After that game, it is as if I had never unlocked him.
Is it normal ?

I had something that looked quite the opposit with Jehora : I entered its cave, walked on the altar, and then got stuck in middle of the deamons. But apparently, dying there has been enough to unlock the god.

Experiencing these 2 opposit behaviours seemed a bit odd to me.
flap

Postby Rithe on Thu May 30, 2013 12:11 am

I started a new Kingdom, and am at the point where I just got the Taxidermist. I thought I'd try the Fighter Bronze for some fun. I didn't pick a Race (only Human available right now) and hovered over the Quest button. I'm getting a scripting error when I do that. I think it's because I have no Race selected. Nope, selected Human and still getting the error when I hover over the Quest button. Everything else works fine. I can start the quest, or cancel it. It's just the button that does it.
Rithe

Postby Checkem on Thu May 30, 2013 2:10 am

Adding on to the rougue "bugs" I was replaying Northern dessert ealier today or yesterday and each boss missed me 3 times in a row. Maybe luck but it seems like a lot of people are also seeing something like this.
Opposite of that, I think a couple of days ago I was doing vicious hobblers cave and kept recasting gettindere until 100% and the prediction still said death, not a bug per se but an inconsistency.
Checkem

Postby Waldo0 on Thu May 30, 2013 4:58 am

*F+Click* "WTF? Oh.. the monster had a 'Retaliate: Fireball'...." -2012 Waldo0
"I cleared this game!!!" -2013 Waldo0
Waldo0

Postby dislekcia on Thu May 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Bugs logged up to here...

Really not sure why y'all are focusing on dodge streaks. Random is random ;)
dislekcia

Postby berpdreyfuss on Thu May 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Yes, most likely it's just confirmation bias. But it's very hard not to think there's something strange when you read about it and then the exact same thing happens to you.
berpdreyfuss

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons