Are the 'unlikely heroes' quests fun?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Are the 'unlikely heroes' quests fun?

Postby Kingdom of One on Thu May 30, 2013 9:43 pm

So I've only got PQI and VGT quests left because I went round cleaning up the ones I had left over.
These were mainly `unlikely heroes' quests. They were left over because they didn't seem very appealing.

I didn't really enjoy playing them much at all.

I like the idea. They force you to play a weird combination and maybe you'll find some interesting synergies when you do or it'll provide an interesting challenge. But three for each dungeon just got boring. I think these should probably just be one for each race, just keeping the most interesting/challenging class combination. Maybe even 2 per race but spread out over different dungeons.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way. I don't know if anyone else really cares - it's kind of a minor thing after all. But I'm keen to get this thread going to see what ancient battlegrounds I'll accidentally uncover this time :lol:
Kingdom of One

Re: Are the 'unlikely heroes' quests fun?

Postby FDru on Thu May 30, 2013 9:54 pm

I think they are some of the most interesting quests in the game. The only thing I didn't like is being forced to play as halflings, since I really just don't like them (and there are multiple halfling unlikely heroes quests which was doubly annoying).
FDru

Return to Desktop Dungeons