You Ain’t Nothin’ But A Pit Dog

All things Desktop Dungeons

You Ain’t Nothin’ But A Pit Dog

Postby GoatBot on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:31 pm

GoatBot

Re: You Ain’t Nothin’ But A Pit Dog

Postby The Avatar on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Nice! The new icons look really nice! Now the final really big graphical thing that needs an improvement is the map.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:52 pm

The Avatar wrote:Nice! The new icons look really nice! Now the final really big graphical thing that needs an improvement is the map.

And the god panels. And the score screen. And the login screen. And the loading screens. And the kingdom story popups...

:(
dislekcia

Postby Abraxas on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:11 pm

I haven't kept up with the forums or the game's development for a while, but I thought I'd drop by and ask anyways: shouldn't the right click battle menu allow for using potions?
That which is not dead may eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Abraxas

Postby The Avatar on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 pm

And the god panels. And the score screen. And the login screen. And the loading screens. And the kingdom story popups...

:(

The story popups? Those come as toasties, and those are awesome! The god panels you already redid once (making them look like paper--similar to other panels). The score and login screens I suppose, but that's a whole lot less than it was a few weeks ago.
JakshdfFiha$#jaigb532i97fbnPKASN*@)sdjbau9a0)f+,Ahghs*hr)sk_sabdh^ujsbUA3{mvio/~dgffdsT^klndf,#ikon%(d

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby booooooze on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:35 pm

I like the score screen, myself.
booooooze

Postby The Avatar on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:43 pm

I just remembered the codex! I assume that's still in the works, right Devs?

I speak chaos.
The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am

The Avatar wrote:The story popups? Those come as toasties, and those are awesome! The god panels you already redid once (making them look like paper--similar to other panels). The score and login screens I suppose, but that's a whole lot less than it was a few weeks ago.

The story panels need images for those players that hate reading ;)

booooooze wrote:I like the score screen, myself.

The current version was a temporary fix to a temporary placeholder to see if a new style would make sense. There's still a lot of extra information that the score screen could offer players that it simply isn't managing to cover right now. Stuff that could help people learn faster too...

The Avatar wrote:I just remembered the codex! I assume that's still in the works, right Devs?

The codex exists in our local versions, it's just not ready to be included for release yet. Looks confusing and still needs a final once-over for all the information in it. You've all been unlocking stuff for your own codexes already though (I think) ;)
dislekcia

Postby flap on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:01 am

The alternate fight interface (right clicking on monsters) is usefull, but maybe could we have other combat enhancement glyph on it (such as Getindare, Bysseps, Getindare)...

Another suggestion : when a building has been selected, maybe would it fell more comfortable if it was deslected when cliking anywhere on the screen (instead of having to move all the way to the top right cross)

I have had a bug with money not being spent (see bug reports)
flap

Postby booooooze on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:59 pm

This may be a matter of personal preference, but I'd prefer if, after I right clicked on something, it stayed on the monster tab until I either clicked off, untargeted, or killed the beast.
booooooze

Next

Return to Desktop Dungeons