[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby flap on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Another bug, with the witch this time : I haven't completed the "complicated task, pt 2" yet, but I can arleady prepare the burn salve (it is supposed to be the reward...)

Edit : After playing again I reallised that it is not a bug actually, but me not understanding that it would unlock it in the dungeons.
Last edited by flap on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
flap

Postby TheSchachter on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:29 am

The Unity Plugin crashes every time I try to access the Demonic Library.
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby TheSchachter on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:34 am

And another, though I'm not 100% sure this isn't intentional: The items you carry out of Hobbler's Hold in your backpack cost 0 gold as preparations from the Backpack when starting a new run.
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby Nandrew on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:12 am

Nandrew

Postby flap on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:19 am

I have unlocked the "complicated task part 4" before the rock garden. When pressing "select" on the mission, I can however play in that rock garden. It would be more logical if that task could unlocked only when the rock garden is...
flap

Postby Dreamdancer on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Dreamdancer

Postby booooooze on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:31 pm

I've had an odd bug that isn't super reproducible: sometimes if I use the keyboard to cast a spell, it locks up. It doesn't freeze; it just won't let me do anything. I can move the mouse around and the feet show the path, particle effects are still doing their thing, but it won't do anything, no matter how much I click or hit keyboard keys. However, if I switch to another window, then come back, everything that I did while I was trying to get it to do something will all trigger "at once" (though I'd imagine sequentially).
booooooze

Postby booooooze on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Did a PQI, stupidly messed up the requirements, finished anyway, tried to do "last run" to quickly run it back, but "Play!" was greyed out.

edit: I think this is because it was a monster class. It seems to want you to pick race and class, or something.
Last edited by booooooze on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
booooooze

Postby booooooze on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:22 pm

The subdungeon with Brandonnn where you are requested to donate piety in exchange for fixing their altar didn't deduct any of my piety after I agreed to give it to him.
booooooze

Postby flap on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:31 pm

I don't know if it is a bug, or if I am missing something : I am wearing all 4 Taurog's presents, have 52 piety left. But I can't request unstoppable furry.
If it helps, I descrated a mystera annur altar. I am human fighter, and am wearing a badge of honor.

EDIT : Maybe it is not a bug : I still had the original fighter death protection. Maybe I should have used it to be able to pray for the "unstoppable fury".
If it is the case, the boon wording is missleading : it states that we will get "a layer of death protection". So I thought that they death protection layers would stack (and thus that the system was brocken because the option was greyed out)
flap

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons