Payment Problem, charged twice

Got a problem? Let us know!

Payment Problem, charged twice

Postby rehspuhkuh on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello.

My name is Dillon and just a bit ago I purchased a $10 pre-order of desktop dungeons for a friend of mine. She got the e-mail and enjoys the game. However when I went through the process of paying for the game I encountered an error and had to restart the transaction. I went through the steps again and completed the process with the payfast method, then double checked my bank account and e-mail to verify the purchase. I've gotten a single e-mail notification telling me I purchased the game, but when I check my bank account I've been charged two times for $10.24 by PAYFAST HOUT BAY, once at 11:38 AM eastern and again at 11:41 eastern. If it would be possible could you provide me an e-mail address I can use to contact support as I'm not sure of any other way to contact your company besides using these forums. Please let me know if there is any other information that you need to verify my purchase and account, or what the following steps are that we can take.

Thank you for your time.

-Dillon
rehspuhkuh

Re: Payment Problem, charged twice

Postby dislekcia on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:33 am

Hi Dillon

You can reach us at info@qcfdesign.com as well as replying to your receipt email that came from the sales address :)

I'm looking at our PayFast account right now and I only see one transaction from us heading to your card. Unfortunately, you didn't use the same email address for your DD account, so I can't check up on your account on our side to see what might have happened. Can you please PM me your account email address with us? Or just email it to info above.

I suspect that PayFast might have messed up somehow and charged you twice - can you make doubly sure that the money definitely came off your card and, if it did, I'll help you contact PayFast via support@payfast.co.za and we can sort this out.
dislekcia

Return to Support