[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Finished all gold class challenges!

Finished all gold class challenges!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Finished all gold class challenges!

Postby Quizer on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:23 am

Heh... melee combat is always intuitive to me. :P Also, the Wizard Gold challenge sends you to what is basically the Factory level in the Alpha version of the game. Other than that, it's not particularly tough.
Quizer

Postby The Avatar on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:26 am

Yeah, except you can no longer get those level 9 animated armor kills at level 1. Ah, those were the good old days *sigh*. Except when I think about how much better the beta is.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby ChasGB on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:20 pm

ChasGB

Postby dislekcia on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:27 pm

dislekcia

Postby gameset1984 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:36 am

The Glowing Guardian-baptism by potion
this puzzle just killing me!
Could anybody help me through it!
Thank you so much!
gameset1984

Postby Naoya on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:23 pm

I don't know the exact steps, but I think it was about NOT taking enlightement-

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2341&start=80

We have almost all solutions for the puzzle in this thread, so if you need more help you should look there.
Naoya

Postby ArcticMetal on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Any hints for Transmuter Gold? I've tried that one like 30 times now, and I have no idea how you're supposed to get enough piety for the unstoppable furies. My best run was with whurgbargle (however you spell it), and a end-game worship of Taurog (what I always do). I got him down to one more death protection but I didn't have the resources to kill him.

Human seems like the right choice here and it's what I've been sticking with. That being said, I have no idea how it's possible to win if you don't get the flame sword to pop off the death protections, and that thing seems to almost never show up for me.

Any tips for Crusader Gold would be appreciated too!
ArcticMetal

Postby The Avatar on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Go with an early Taurog worship. Kill as many non-popcorn enemies as possible before the boss fight. Popcorn isn't for leveling, it is for piety mid fight, so you can get 3 DPs plus a precasted DP from Taurog. Make sure the boss goes down in two hits using glyph conversion or just doing a lot of damage. BURNDAYRAZ can be used to finish him off. Except for 2 mana potions, use potions to level.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons