1) There is no indication in the game that there IS a codex. It took me a while to discover it on the new profile (I didn't play since it was added so I didn't know it was there!) It should probably be the first thing the advisor points out, that he's making notes of anythign you find! (That is if you manage to not die in the first cave and untill the banker quests).
2) Also, the entry for Wheytwut being a hacked wonnafy can be confusing because you can in fact unlock it before you unlock wonnafyt. Maybe a different flavour for the glyph?
3) The inacessible codex entries
- are a bit unsatisfying since you know there are markers for them but no clue whatsoever what they are supposed to be there for. They're bossess and gods, but maybe they should be organized differently and only appear once you actually unlock any of them with the advisor telling you a new category has been unlocked?
4) The Wonnafyt codex entry mentions Taurog before you can have a clue about who he is. Probably should be "the god Taurog" or something like that.
5) The "Click on the boss to open up it's codex" thing was intimidating. I had no clue you could click on the monsters with the alternative mouse button (it's a new feature for me) so I was really confused (Again, pass the first cave without dieing and then not play the tutorial puzzles). Also, there isn't a button to do this with regular monsters - there is only a button that has the green sword Att booster graphic that sayes "spec" below it and it attacks the monster instead of bringing the codex up. This almost got me killed.
6) Also by the time the codex is introduced if you don't die in the original cave it is allready filled up with a big bunch of stuff and if someone just goes along with it he gets introduced to it in the middle of a run (the banker one). I'm very much of the opinnion that both the codex and the ability to select monsters need to be introduced right off the bat.
7) Bankers - since you now have to defeat both Bankers, there are 2 entries for different monsters both called The Banker and both of them are Vampires, but have different abilities. Maybe give them different names, or even art? Maybe a druid called "Bank Branch Manager" for the magice resistant guy or something, ties in with a potential voodoo economy joke... Or just a minor name change.
8) The codex entry for IMAWAL makes on mention of curse removal. Does IMAWAL still remove curse? It also doesn't mention it being able to create a wall.
Copied from the other thread:Codex God entries
- are not very, err, pregledne
(can't think of the english word). User friendly? They are uneven, and leafign through the thing is a bit cumbersome. I know it'd be work, but if the gods could have a panel with all of them where you could click to open up the one you're looking for and go back to the "menu" it would be worlds better in my oppinion. Glyphs could also benefit from this, especially ones with several uses that could be unlocked with use simmillar to the likes and dislikes of gods.