Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Darvin on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Lifesteal prediction with the Gorgon is inaccurate when you kill a monster with death gaze
Darvin

Postby Darvin on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:29 pm

When you use the Wicked Guitar, only a single monster gets the level-up animation
Darvin

Postby Lujo on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:43 pm

The name of the second puzzle in the Binlor pack "Harder, Faster, Stronger" doesn't fit in the button.

Tikki Tooki subdungeon allows you to use the slayer wand and kill the monster, but then doesn't spawn the next one (thus breaking down). One of those two is wrong.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby TheSchachter on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:12 am

I just started a new kingdom (to check for another bug I might have seen, actually) and I completed the introductory dungeon, only to be shown the introductory text again and sent back to the same dungeon a second time 0_0

I'm investigating this and will come back with more info if I find any.
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby dislekcia on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:14 am

Bugs logged up to here. Was hoping there would be a lot less than this :(
dislekcia

Postby TheSchachter on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:26 am

In regards to my previous post:

In the 9 new kingdoms I created to test the issue mentioned above, it happened once more, which makes it a repro rate of 2/10 (blech). The only thing I can think of that the two attempts had in common was that I clicked past the opening toasts very quickly, but I've had other attempts where I did the same and it didn't reproduce, so I can't say for sure. Anyhow, after going through the introductory dungeon a second time, the game skips the "The Aftermath" toasts and goes straight to the advisor. Note that in both cases I killed the lvl5 goat boss.

I'd also like to report that if you click on the "Create New" button from the Change Profile list, it's impossible to cancel out of the "enter name" prompt. All you can do, short of closing the browser, is enter a name and be forced through the introductory dungeon and first advisor tutorial, without any chance to change back to another profile. No idea if this is by design, but it could be quite frustrating if anyone were to accidentally click on the button.

Hope that helps!
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby Lujo on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:17 am

When you hold and drag to open the menu but have a section of the wall selected with a transmutation seal in your inventory, the seal graphic is the one for the regular scroll (brown one) instead of the transmutation seal.

!!! - After unlocking the crusader I had 2-3 items dissapear from my locker! And a spoon appeared! I had the fine sword and the elven boots in there (and a spoon, troll heart and soul orb). Now the sword and the boots disappeared and I have a spoon and an empty slot where they used to be! And I had the boots in my inventory but they're not even available for relockering.

And I can't seem to take stuff out of the locker either?

And the spoon went from costing 0 to prepare to costing 10 to prepare?

(EDIT: I'm not sure but I suspect lockering two spoons might have had something to do with all this)
Lujo

Postby berpdreyfuss on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:40 pm

While in right click select mode, sometimes the damage prediction isn't working.

Here it is for the boss:

After the next hit mine was gone, too:

When I hovered over another monster it worked.
berpdreyfuss

Postby berpdreyfuss on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:49 pm

I had a case where the death warning didn't go away, although I was not selecting the monster that triggered it anymore. It was in its retreated state and only disappeared when I hovered over another monster.
berpdreyfuss

Postby Lujo on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:57 am

Exploit? Prepping Taurog in Hevendale Bridge makes the bridge troll cowardly and very easy to move from the spot without killing or paying him.
Lujo

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons