Can't start dungeon, stuck on "Select the Guard"

Got a problem? Let us know!

Can't start dungeon, stuck on "Select the Guard"

Postby WindowMaker on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:46 am

Hi, I just started trying to play the beta, and the game seems to get stuck for me right before starting Tutorial 3. The advisor dude tells me to click here and there, and eventually I have to select my race, and then he delivers the line
"A wise and excellent non-decision, mighty Administrator. Now select the Guard." The big hand appears and points to the forest/clearing area, but there's nothing there I can click. Likewise, earlier in the process, if I click some of the buttons too quickly, the next step becomes unclickable as well (this happened at the first step, where I had to click the dungeon itself and nothing was clickable).

You can find a screenshot of the issue here http://imgur.com/nJdxRVo
I've tried this in Chrome and Firefox, with no luck. Hope I'm not missing something obvious.
WindowMaker

Re: Can't start dungeon, stuck on "Select the Guard"

Postby dislekcia on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Whoa, that Kingdom is in a very strange state... It looks like something we did broke the progression somehow. Thanks for reporting it!

What happens if you start a new profile? (you should be able to do that when the game first loads up, just click the "Edit" button next to your currently selected Kingdom. It should give you the option to start a new profile.
dislekcia

Re: Can't start dungeon, stuck on "Select the Guard"

Postby WindowMaker on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi, Starting a new profile seemed to work. This time, after completing the first mission, I clicked Onward, rather than selecting the Basic Tutorial. The very next step allowed me to upgrade my fighter, and so far things are going fine. Perhaps selecting the Basic tutorial was what messed progression up.
WindowMaker

Return to Support