[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Score!

Score!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Score!

Postby GoatBot on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:08 pm

Discussion - Score!
GoatBot

Re: Score!

Postby Fran on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Looks nice, good job.
However, some things don't seem right to me:
- I don't like the part of character sheet in the top right corner in the score screen
- I would prefer if the actions would be sorted by levels, although I see that this has some issues if you do too much on a level

I also have a bug where the text of the shop content is magnified and all blurry when I stand on a shop
Fran

Postby blizzz on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:43 pm

I've got the same bug with the text since this update. I like the overhaul of the results screen, but the top right corner is confusing. Is that just decoration? Another small bug I found is that the top left part of the results screen is not fully visible.

Here are two screenshots of the bugs: Text Results

Since last week I found it harder to activate glyphs. Sometimes (~20%) clicking on them doesn't activate it. That has killed me many times because I accidentally attacked instead of using a fireball etc. I think it happens when the mouse is still in motion when I click. Didn't notice it with the current version though. Maybe it was already fixed.

Can't wait for the music :D
blizzz

Postby mattnotgeorge on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:23 pm

I love the new Bet On Boss icon, that goat looks like he knows what's coming to him
mattnotgeorge

Postby Darvin on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Anyone else disappointed after they realized the update title wasn't referring to a musical score?

A few suggestions for the score screen:

* since preparations are now listed elsewhere, don't bother displaying their acquisition at the start of the game.
* show any conversions performed in the log
Darvin

Postby dislekcia on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:27 am

dislekcia

Postby ChasGB on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:42 am

ChasGB

Postby JayPlaysIndieGames on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:56 pm

grrr I haven't been able to play for so long I'm having withdrawals.
Of course right after I upgrade all my software my courseload becomes nigh overwhelming.

Anyway the screenshot of the new score screen looks great can't wait to actually be able to play a game and see it for real, but I did prefer when kills were broken down by levels. . .
http://www.youtube.com/JayPlaysIndieGames
Check out the Desktop Dungeons Review, let's play, and tutorials :)
JayPlaysIndieGames

Postby The Avatar on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Wow, I love the new score screen. It's surprising what a little bit of organization and prettiness does. Anyways, I can't wait for the musical score.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby FDru on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:17 am

FDru

Next

Return to Desktop Dungeons