[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Fran on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:43 pm

when standing on a shop, the text of the item you can buy in that shop is all magnified and blurry/ pixelated
Fran

Postby bugrep on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:01 pm

I completed all nine class challenges in the Guild successfully, but then had a problem with the Thief Den. Got through it's first two silver challenges and everything unlocked properly. Then I beat the Assassin's silver challenge and was able to carry out the Venom Dagger for the lockers, but the checkmark and red completed message didn't show and the gold challenge didn't unlock for me to attempt. The gold one's mouseover text still said in purple to go east, but I've done that.

And in fact on each remaining class building's third-column gold challenges (for Bloodmage, Crusader, and Paladin) the text still says they are locked, stating conditions I've already met, as I have already found all nine gods and the goblins and it looks like I've uncovered all the map (there are no more quests with dungeons as rewards and the get-new-class dungeons and Horatio are revealed). So maybe these three classes' silver challenges won't complete properly either when beaten, if the gold challenges aren't showing as unlocked when their conditions are met.
bugrep

Postby TheSchachter on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:21 am

When starting the first Binlor puzzle, "Intro to Binlor", if you use Pissorf on the Goo Blob and knock it into the wall behind it, the following text bubble appears:

Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby dislekcia on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:58 pm

dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Bugs logged up to here. Final stretch incoming! AAARGH CODE!
dislekcia

Postby bugrep on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:12 am

bugrep

Postby TheSchachter on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:08 am

On the new Results screen, the Dragon Soul appears greyed out (or poorly contrasted?) in the Earnings section (as well as in the Event log, which I noticed after uploading the screenshot:)

EDIT: Not sure if this is a bug, so I'm hesitant to make this its own post, but... Shouldn't the bottom section be titled "EarningS"? I ask this as a person whose first language is *not* English :)
TheSchachter

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:03 pm

APHEELSIK has no sound effect when selected.

BLUDTUPOWA has no prediction for the mana gained
berpdreyfuss

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:30 pm

More a suggestion than a bug: I never noticed it before, but the predictions for losing and gaining health look the same so when switching between different things in right click mode it can become confusing what your current amount is. Maybe the losing can stay like it is but the gaining could look different (maybe more shiny in contrast to the withered look).
berpdreyfuss

Postby TheSchachter on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:12 am

In Magma Mines, I went down the stairs to the subdungeon and this issue occured:

I was able to move normally around the subdungeon and get back to the main floor just fine, so it didn't break anything or ruin my run. This issue occured every time I went down to the subdungeon. I've yet to encounter this subdungeon in another Dungeon, so I can't verify if it happens everywhere.
TheSchachter

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons