[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Not recognizing that I purchased the game.

Not recognizing that I purchased the game.

Got a problem? Let us know!

Not recognizing that I purchased the game.

Postby imperialus on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:53 pm

So I bought Desktop Dungeons wayyy back in the day, back when it first went into closed beta. Like a lot of in development games that I want to support I played it a little bit and then let it go onto the backburner to wait for the final release.

At any rate, once I started seeing it popping up in the news again I came back, logged in and got playing again (looks fantastic BTW).

I noticed that I could upgrade to a collectors edition for 9 bucks so I decided to do so. It says that the email address I used to purchase it isn't linked to a desktop dungeons account so I can't buy the upgrade. I still have my original purchase email so I can prove that I did indeed buy it, and that I was trying to buy the upgrade with the same address. Now I'm wondering if this means I might not get a Steam key either.
imperialus

Re: Not recognizing that I purchased the game.

Postby dislekcia on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Thanks for using the same email address on the forum (you'd be amazed how many people don't).

You already own the Special Edition :) - I suspect it's giving you that error because of the recent price-change, I know that it should simply have told you that you've already got the SE instead, so you can't upgrade. Thanks for finding that issue, I'll take a look at the site later on and see if I can fix it.

You'll definitely be able to get a Steam key, don't worry about that!
dislekcia

Postby TimsterMon on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 pm

I posted a question on a separate discussion, but it looks like if you bought the beta a while back, you'll be entitled to the SE and Steam key?

Tim
TimsterMon
TimsterMon

Postby dislekcia on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:59 pm

dislekcia

Postby Flamingo on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:30 am

Same issue as the OP, I purchased the beta a long time ago, came back saw there was an upgrade package and decided to get it. Tried it, said I didn't own the game. Hopefully I'm in the same boat as the OP, is there any way for me to check?
Flamingo

Postby Flamingo on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:54 am

I'm sort of in the same boat as the OP. Is there any way for me to find out on my own if I have the premium option available?
Flamingo

Postby Flamingo on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:35 am

I'm sort of in the same boat as the OP. Is there any way for me to find out on my own if I have the premium option available?
Flamingo

Postby dislekcia on Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:10 pm

dislekcia

Return to Support