[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Unity Web Player ALWAYS crashes when following Dracul

Unity Web Player ALWAYS crashes when following Dracul

Got a problem? Let us know!

Unity Web Player ALWAYS crashes when following Dracul

Postby Novusagoris on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:57 pm

When following Dracul and having a high life steal ability (around 70) the game always crashes during the boss fight after I hit him enough times. I have tried very often now (on the Slime Pit and Crypt map), but when I had either defeated the first boss or taking the last winning hit on the second one the Unity Web Player crashes.
I have updated and reinstalled the player, played the game on different browsers (IE and Firefox) and computers, cleared the cache, etc. but it makes no difference the game continues to crash.
Novusagoris

Re: Unity Web Player ALWAYS crashes when following Dracul

Postby dislekcia on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 am

dislekcia

Re: Unity Web Player ALWAYS crashes when following Dracul

Postby Novusagoris on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:02 pm

The crash of the plugin is connected to a high life-steal ability (over 70), because when switching to another god but still having a high life-steal ability the game still crashes. When worshiping Dracul, but not taking the life-steal ability the game does not crash. Also, when I kill bosses without Dracul the game does not crash. I cannot tell you what happens when I kill the bosses of ‘The Slime Pit’ and ‘The Crypt’ without the life-steal ability of Dracul, because I have not managed to do that so far.

N.B. From other entries in the forum I deduce that I am not the only one who has this problem.
Novusagoris

Return to Support