[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Did you guys know this?

Did you guys know this?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Did you guys know this?

Postby The Avatar on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Yes. Hence the acid caster. Or was that not supposed to be a question. Well, EM wizards are very powerful and so are warlords. On the other hand, I don't use her that much outside of those two classes. What about you guys?
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Dreamdancer on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Think only difference between IAMWALing monsters and plants is that the later do not give gold.
Dreamdancer

Postby Lujo on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:51 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:48 am

Very good points. To clarify, I was excluding the codex because it makes her good with every class. Funny, I never seem to use EM fighters. The TT ones are just too fun.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Incompetent on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:29 am

Incompetent

Postby Lujo on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:42 am

You might reconsider on the bloodmage thing, too - Bloodmages love their HP boosts, and Vine Form is dirt cheap. A few early hits means more B2P.

And the free desecration! Wow! I totaly forgot about that - that was in fact so good that prepping a burn salve just in case was the default for me back when there were 5 potion prep slots and not 4. Any way it was so good that I always desecrated her on sight by default and didn't even try her so it actually took me a while to realize just how awesome she is (apart from Warlord interactions, those are obvious a mile off).

And, err, Vineform IS niche (and bloodmage falls within that niche, as well as the clearance 10 mana niche - he only has 10 mana by default even though he's generally better off with Mystera specificaly). Greenblood isn't so niche since it stacks with both Burndayraz and Pissorff (and Entanglement, IMAWAL and Clearance are fine on anyone) that you could probably go nuts with it on anyone.

Also, a few dungeons that are in fact challenging and fun are totaly destroyed by EM. Those are Cursed Oasis and Hex Ruins.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons