DLC

All things Desktop Dungeons

DLC

Postby xing on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:40 am

So I recently saved up enough to build the glen for the Goatperson thingy ma bobby.

With it came a new quest....

The first part I can do reliably 3/5 times. But the 2nd part of the first quest... stumps me

I don't get level up regen... and I can't seem to work out the most effective way for taking the boss down...
xing

Re: DLC

Postby The Avatar on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:46 am

Just level up to level 10, then spike him. You can't waste any potions on the first quest (and you can't on this if you want to win the third. Use EM and mid-fight level ups for extra mana. Honestly, if you haven't beaten the game, unlocked all gods, and unlocked all items/preps this will be rather difficult. The triple quests were designed as late game content.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby xing on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:04 am

But that's what I'm saying, mid-fight level ups, don't restore ANYTHING. The current mana/hp remains the same.
xing

Postby The Avatar on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:17 am

I know how the challenge works, and I meant spike him with deific resources (EM if she spawns). Do everything you can to build up an incredible mana pool (24-30) and just burn him to the ground. Also, don't forget that slow gets rid of counter: fireball and EM has entanglement.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Return to Desktop Dungeons