[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Clicking Bug

Clicking Bug

All things Desktop Dungeons

Clicking Bug

Postby Alweth on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Anyone else noticed that sometimes clicking on a glyph in your inventory doesn't activate it? I've noticed this a number of times, but just now it killed me after I'd beaten the boss and was cleaning up a dungeon.

It's extremely frustrating, but even more frustrating given that the game should include an "Are you sure you want to kill yourself?" dialog box.
Were you expecting a coherent message? Alweth does not deal with such trifles. Ignore him or watch the thread get locked!
Alweth

Re: Clicking Bug

Postby The Avatar on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:43 pm

I've never seen this. Are you sure you aren't dragging it, even just a tiny bit unintentionally? That would make it not activate.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Galefury on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:01 am

I've had a different kind of clicking problem, I just died twice in Grimm's Grotto after clicking on an enemy showing "safe". Probably my mouse is broken and unintentionally clicking more than once, but who knows...

I really wish there was some sort of death confirmation dialog. :(
Galefury

Postby Galefury on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:05 am

Yep, just my mouse, not a bug. The point about the confirmation dialog still stands though. It would also help some people with disabilities play DD btw, without watering down the challenge.
Galefury

Postby Alweth on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:10 am

Were you expecting a coherent message? Alweth does not deal with such trifles. Ignore him or watch the thread get locked!
Alweth

Postby Alweth on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Since I posted about this bug, I've noticed it also sometimes happens when I click to move to a spot. It may be that it happens for just about any click but I don't notice it that much... except when it kills me... like it just did... again.
Alweth

Return to Desktop Dungeons