Stuck on endless tutorial dungeon loop...

Got a problem? Let us know!

Stuck on endless tutorial dungeon loop...

Postby addyadrenaline on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi! So, I recently received a copy of Desktop Dungeons from my boyfriend via Steam, installed it, and everything seemed a-ok. I booted it up, had me write my kingdom's name, and it started with Ep. 1: The Story Begins. After finished and the goat is defeated, "Congratulations on making it through your first dungeon!" pops up with the two options of "Onward!" and "Basic Tutorial", except whenever I select "Onward!" it would just loop back to the beginning of Ep. 1: The Story Begins' dungeon.

I have tried logging onto several different computers (both PC and Mac) with no luck, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the game with no luck; it just loops back to the beginning of Ep.1 without hesitation, even when selecting "Basic Tutorial." There is also no option to leave the dungeon of any sort, because it is a tutorial.

tl;dr I'm stuck on the tutorial dungeon, and whenever I finish it, it loops back to the beginning and that's all I can play. Help, please. :(
addyadrenaline

Re: Stuck on endless tutorial dungeon loop...

Postby dislekcia on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:08 am

This is a bug. I've rolled us back to the previous version while we try to figure out why that's happening. Sorry about that.
dislekcia

Return to Support