[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - playing on multiple systems & poorly named kingdoms

playing on multiple systems & poorly named kingdoms

All things Desktop Dungeons

playing on multiple systems & poorly named kingdoms

Postby TwinBladeWarrior on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Is there a problem with using multiple systems on steam?

I've been using my own pc and the family pc downstairs
loaded my game on the family pc and it had reset some of my progress: not upgraded the church to 3, no berserker silver, bloodmage bronze, paladin bronze completed. unfortunately I didnt notice until after i upgraded the alchemist and it autosaved, Cue massive annoyance at having to do berserker silver again. Which i suck at.

Luckily I was able to load my upstairs offline which still had my progress saved, connected and overwrote the online data. Thank you so much for giving us that chioce when theres a mismatch

In other not entirely related butihaveyourattentionnow musings is it possible to change my kingdom name? I didnt think that savegames would carry over to the release version and ended up with The kingdom of October 13 (as opposed to the kingdom of Ian beta 1 from absolutely ages ago) which I dont relly want to have to restart
TwinBladeWarrior

Re: playing on multiple systems & poorly named kingdoms

Postby dislekcia on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:51 pm

You should be able to rename saves by simply renaming the .sav file and the corresponding directory of the same name, but I'd wait for Aequitas for definitive word on that.

If you do mess with your save folder, create a backup!
dislekcia

Postby TwinBladeWarrior on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:42 pm

TwinBladeWarrior

Postby dislekcia on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:51 pm

dislekcia

Return to Desktop Dungeons