[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby xKostiKx on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:26 am

In the quest for getting the Bank lvl 2, i used petrify before slaying the boss, and still got th Unstoppable badge.
xKostiKx

Postby Blovski on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:10 am

Attack prediction on half dragon with reflex potion slightly messed up. If you can knockback once, it assumes double-knockback, even if you're only able to slam an enemy into one wall.
Blovski

Postby Sidestepper on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:09 am

If you view a quest on the map screen and immediately open the codex, the quest title bleeds through:

Look at the bottom of the right page if you don't see it right away.
Sidestepper

Postby OneMoreNameless on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:30 am

OneMoreNameless

Postby lieronet on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:11 pm

My lockered items keep disappearing. I wish I had more information, but it started happening on my second kingdom, and only after I got the second Guild upgrade.
lieronet

Postby Nandrew on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Nandrew

Postby The Avatar on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:24 pm

The Kingdom of The Avatar.

Also, the puzzles haven't unlocked for me even still (although I am not 100% sure it updated me to this afternoons build).
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Naoya on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Not sure if the following is a bug; discovered the Cha Dylan Subdungeon on Western Jungle, then went on and defeated the boss. During the dying animation I went back to the Subdungeon, and Cha Dylan suddenly dissappeared.

Also wanted to throw in that the B2P puzzle has unlocked for me now.
Naoya

Postby OneMoreNameless on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:49 am

I just had the Steam achievement 'Irresistible' pop up as a result of Evolvia's changing special abilities (ie. gaining then losing physical resistance on its own between attacks), which it probably shouldn't.

Edit: And are walls supposed to spawn over my trophies while I'm clearing out the last few standard enemies for a badge? Yeesh.
OneMoreNameless

Postby OneMoreNameless on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:08 am

When you haven't completed the appropriate bronze / silver class challenge before it, some silver / gold class challenges still display reasons for being locked that are no longer accurate. The example I'm most sure about is that I have unlocked all nine gods, yet the tooltips for Priest Gold and Paladin Gold tell me to "Find more gods!" ... when actually I just haven't completed the silver challenges.
OneMoreNameless

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons