[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Steam Achievements

Steam Achievements

All things Desktop Dungeons

Steam Achievements

Postby Wargasm on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:50 pm

How's everyone doing on them? I'm 30/35. Still need:

Guildmaster (all gold challenges)
Polytheist (spend piety on four deities; that's either going to have to be a Crusader or Naga City)
Theologian (I still need to use lifesteal/blood drinking while worshipping EM/GG)
Masochist (I've played for 338 hours but somehow less than 100 of those must be in dungeons?)
Typhoid Mary (use five kinds of poison cures in one run; antidote potion, level up, HALPMEH, health potion, and deity boon?)

And I need to legitimately earn Supreme Slayer. I never think to try a L1 boss kill.
Wargasm

Re: Steam Achievements

Postby Lujo on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:56 pm

You can get Polytheist by prepping an extra altar. :)

Theologian should be fairly easy to get without completing a run (mix with polytheist)

Masochist - is that thing counting puzzles or challenges? I really ought to and maybe should be reported as a bug?
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Masochist appears to be a bug. Typhoid Mary is one or my favorites, just head into Hexx as a Paladin. The funny thing is there are 6 ways to cure poison, but it doesn't count purchasing a Viper Ward when you are poisoned.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Blovski on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:10 pm

Also on 30. Need Typhoid Mary (poison cures, I know how to but hasn't come up), Boy Scout (expensive preps), Dungeoneer (silver), Guildmaster and Masochist to complete the set. I got Supreme Slayer through a bug.
Blovski

Postby Wargasm on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Just got Supreme Slayer legit; interesting run too. I should have cleaned up the dungeon after just because, but anyhow...

Rolled Bleaty. Wasn't too happy to see that, since I'd gone in with the idea of hoping for Battlemage Ring + Crystal Ball + massive MA fueled fireball spike. The Gauntlets were to decrease how far I'd need to fireball them down.

Instead, I got Pactmaker (Consensus, Spirit Pact, figured I could juice my conversions to get my damage up) and Binlor (dropping resists? Hooray! My first attempt failed to rolling Lord Gobb and I got him down to 15 health even without a way of lowering his resists.)

Between Binlor and the Piercing Wand I was able to get Bleaty down to almost no resists, used Dodge + Reflex + WHUPAZ hit to knock him down to half after converting the Wand, all my healing potions (at +15 CP each, due to pact), a Spoon, et cetera, fireball spiked him down to ~60 or so, converted BURNDAYRAZ, took a chance with my base 20% dodge (had been hoping for CYDDSTEP or Badge of Honour, but no such luck) and lucked out, rolling the dodge. Then he was within my first strike range and got throat-stabbed to death.

I have to admit; wild ride, and I was a little impressed with myself because I'm not sure I've read of Bleaty being Supreme Slayed before. It's the perfect target for a Rogue if you can drop those resists and/or get CYDDSTEP *and* BoH.
Wargasm

Postby Wargasm on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Wargasm

Postby Naoya on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:57 pm

34/35, missing Masochist. I 'm puzzled on how I got irresistible. I can't recall ever shredding resistances to 0 on my new profile.

Congrats on the bosskill, btw!
Naoya

Postby Lujo on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:59 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Wargasm on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Wargasm

Postby Blovski on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Blovski