[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby OneMoreNameless on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:19 am

None of the bronze / silver / gold challenge medals that are shown on each class's page in the codex actually work while you're in a dungeon - though they display unlocked or ticked as appropriate when you're browsing while sitting on the kingdom screen.
OneMoreNameless

Postby CoolBoy on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:05 pm

CoolBoy

Postby Nightchill on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:27 am

I can not unlock the Berserker silver challenge. I have successful completed the bronze challenge (twice) and it is marked complete.
I have not completed the fighter bronze challenge and had already unlocked the Warlord silver challenge before attempting the Berserker bronze challenge.
Nightchill

Postby TheSchachter on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:42 am

I really hope this isn't me being dense and missing the obvious, but I looked the recorded solution before posting this, so...

Loading Glowing Puzzle no. 1 "Intro to GG", the boss immediately lifesteals three health, making its HP 13. This appears to make the puzzle unsolveable.
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby Nurator on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:28 pm

When you play as a warlord, the +30% dmg from Mana Potions also works like a Might Buff, reducing enemy resistances. The +30% dmg when you are below 50% life dont do that.

These two effects should be consistent!
Nurator

Postby Naoya on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Naoya

Postby Wargasm on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:09 pm

We suspect there may be a bug with the Steam achievement "masochist." No one seems to be able to get it. Heh.
Wargasm

Postby CoolBoy on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:45 am

CoolBoy

Postby CoolBoy on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:55 am

While playing Sorcerer Gold, the music suddenly stops playing. Happened to me twice. The odd thing is, the music is still turned on in the options menu, and the sound effects still work.

UPDATE: I can confirm this is a consistent error whenever I play the challenge.
Last edited by CoolBoy on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
CoolBoy

Postby OneMoreNameless on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:08 am

This may or may not technically be a bug, but it irrationally bothers me nonetheless: When you kill a boss over a shop, then stand on that square, the game defaults to showing you the shop panel instead of the likely more relevant 'click here to win' trophy panel (which you must manually flip to).
OneMoreNameless

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons