[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Darvin on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:39 am

Darvin

Postby lolQuaff on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:47 am

Well that clears that up.

I feel the description should explain more clearly how Deathgaze works. It took me searching these forums to figure it out after having been completely confused as to what exactly was going on during my first few Gorgon playthroughs.
lolQuaff

Postby Pyrrh on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:05 am

Pyrrh

Postby Dreamdancer on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:18 am

I never really looked into gorgon's deathgaze and quicksilver, just try it and report what happens ;) my impression is that gorgon deathgaze happens before all other attacks, even if the player is slowed or the monster has first strike.. This make the platemail awesome for gorgons.
Dreamdancer

Postby lieronet on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:19 am

On my third kingdom, either unlocking GG or selling vampire fangs to win crashes the game.
lieronet

Postby CoolBoy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:32 am

The "Recipe Scroll" description that begins with "Vampirism: The ...." doesn't have a period at the end of its sentence.

Also, I am now done every bronze, silver, and gold class challenge, have completed all quests, and have unlocked every Steam Achievement. However, I still have 2 missing item entries in my Codex. I'm at 112 of 114. Does anyone know if there are two items only found during the Goatperson triple quests? Also, I noticed that the "Charm" item dropped by enemies that grant +1 damage and +1 health, doesn't have a description entry in the Codex.

One last thing, I'd like to request you move the two "Explorer's Guild" challenges that don't have rewards (Tutorial and Aagbar or whatever it is called) to the very bottom of the list. They don't look as nicely organized being interspersed between winnable challenges with green flags at their sides.
Last edited by CoolBoy on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
CoolBoy

Postby lieronet on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Follow-up, can confirm that it is a problem with unlocking gods. Will check to see if it has anything to do with also selling a new trophy.

EDIT: Can't unlock my fourth god no matter who it is without the game crashing, new trophy or no. Third profile, if it helps.
lieronet

Postby CoolBoy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:48 pm

lieronet, I don't know what the deal is with the god's causing the game to crash. I've read other people with similar issues on the Steam forums. I feel for you buddy. Keep with it, I'm sure it will be remedied eventually. :)
CoolBoy

Postby Darvin on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:26 am

Darvin

Postby Pyrrh on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Pyrrh

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons