[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby CoolBoy on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:51 am

I just bested the second level of the Goatperson's second triple quest for the first time. Defeating the boss gives a text description with part of it reading: "...but exactly how long it had been..." This passage should read, "but exactly how long had it been..."
CoolBoy

Postby dislekcia on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:08 am

Bugs logged up to here!

Yay for post-release patches :)
dislekcia

Postby Pyrrh on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:24 pm

Pyrrh

Postby Pyrrh on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:31 pm

Edit: OK, so Masochist has been reported as a bug several times already. Sorry. Consider this verification that it's happening to me too, then. ;)

I think there's a bug related to unlocking the Masochist achievement (Spend 100 hours in the dungeons). Steam says I have 252 Hours of playtime, yet I still haven't unlocked it. I'm not leaving the game running on the Kingdom screen overnight, and I'm pretty sure at least half of my playtime has been inside dungeons (unless puzzles / class challenges don't count?).

Or is it supposed to unlock after 100 hours of playtime, be they in dungeons, the kingdom screen, or wherever?

Steam's Global Achievement stats suggest that 0% (less than 0.1%) of players have unlocked it, so I'm guessing its unlock is buggy for most everyone, if not everyone.

Should it have a progress bar, as players' hours get closer to 100?
Pyrrh

Postby CoolBoy on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:17 am

I've actually unlocked this Achievement (along with every other one.... yay me!). Here's what I think happened:
- I believe there was a bug when Desktop Dungeons initially launched on Steam regarding this Achievement
- A short while ago, an update was released that supposedly addressed the issue with unlocking Masochist and I quickly got an update flash showing a percentage progression with unlocking said Achievement
- It is my opinion, that the problem was corrected, but that your existing time logged playing Desktop Dungeons was only logged by Steam and not by the game's registry of attaining said Achievement (hence requiring an additional 100 hours of playtime)
CoolBoy

Postby Urthop on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Urthop

Postby FDru on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Not sure if bug, but Goatperson is counting towards completion rewards. So you can get the reward for all classes with 17 classes + Goatperson, but then you won't get any reward when you complete it with the final class.
FDru

Postby CoolBoy on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:03 am

Two items have inconsistent names concerning capitalizing the word "the." The names are as follows:
Patches the Teddy
Pepper The Dog

P.S. I've been noticing general improvements across the board. Check marks for all Explorer's Guild challenges was the last major thing I wanted. I don't know when you fixed it, but thanks!
CoolBoy

Postby Winterous on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:51 am

Posted a thread about a bug at this link because I'm new. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3069&sid=32ab4f0564c620a82c73b7aac397ab1d#p29627

Also another bug I saw, when I had right-click targeted Rex, the Minotaur boss, and I killed another enemy so that he teleported to me, the red square that surrounds targeted enemies (and was around Rex) stayed where he used to be, and wouldn't go away.
Winterous

Postby flap on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:46 am

Hello,

I am playing the Deep Freeze quest in the Eastern Toundra. I have just won with the priest, now I have just unlocked the monk, and want to do the second part of the quest.
But the "Select" button does not highlight in the adventure screen.

Edit : While I was writting that bug report, the "select" button became selectable again. (Maybe the alt-tab changed somthing ?)
flap

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons