[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Feedback for Monster regen?

Feedback for Monster regen?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Feedback for Monster regen?

Postby AlexxKay on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:17 am

The UI for DD is usually very good at giving me the info I want quickly and easily. If it isn't displayed by default, I can usually find out by hovering the mouse over the relevant element. I've noticed one hole recently. There's no obvious way to see how much health a monster regenerates per explored tile. This can be highly relevant when playing a Monk, or making use of the APHEELSIK glyph.

Perhaps that info could be displayed when a monster is selected, and when you hover over its health icon? (Making it similar to how that info is displayed for the player.)
AlexxKay

Re: Feedback for Monster regen?

Postby dislekcia on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:34 am

Monsters regenerate their level in health per tile. The only two things that modify this are double regen and burning. The rule seemed so inviolate that adding more UI for it didn't make sense - plus we only had monster selection towards the end of development, so I think adding mouseover info to the monster panel probably fell off the todo list ;)
dislekcia

Postby flap on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Hmm. I don't remember when in the game we are being explained this... It probably is in an initial tutorial... Maybe a sign in easy dungeons would be useful ?
flap

Postby AlexxKay on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:35 pm

AlexxKay

Postby Darvin on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Darvin

Return to Desktop Dungeons