[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Which player status (already 54/55) is missing?

Which player status (already 54/55) is missing?

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Which player status (already 54/55) is missing?

Postby zqxinran on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:31 am

zqxinran

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:27 am

You should be at 55/55 for player statuses already.

I don't think the other 2 statuses will show up in the codex.

Blood Tithe is a boon that you can get from worshiping Dracul. And it gives you the player status "Sanguine" which allows you to gain HP from blood pools. I don't think you can get "Blood Tithe" as a player status.

The Naga Cauldron status I am unsure whether you can get it, personally I think not. When you pick up the Naga Cauldron from defeating the final boss in Naga City, you should already have the status and the status should be shown when you hover your mouse over the Naga Cauldron in your inventory and it tells you how much more bonus healing you get. I am not sure if it will be a player status shown on top at your character portrait. I am pretty certain when you pick it up, you would have at least gotten 1 bad status which is "Weaken" from the boss so if the Naga Cauldron gives you a new player status, you should have gotten it already.
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby zqxinran on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:09 am

zqxinran

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:34 am

You are welcome! Glad to help, :D
~'(^ + ^)'~

Previous

Return to Desktop Dungeons