[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Private messages?

Private messages?

Talk to QCF .. we love to hear from you

Private messages?

Postby MrGuy on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:43 pm

For some reason, I can't compose private messages. I click the "Compose Message" button and it just tells me I have no messages.

This vexes me.
MrGuy

Re: Private messages?

Postby dislekcia on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:53 am

I think it's because your account is still in moderation. Post a bit more and you'll move out of that queue :)
dislekcia

Postby flaZer on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:42 am

As a SPECIAL EDITION PRE-ORDER customer of the game, it's a bit annoying to still be moderated... especially since I paid to "support the devs".

heck, this post was moderated too!
flaZer

Postby dislekcia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:28 pm

New accounts are moderated until they've made enough posts to be provably not bots. I nuke around 300-400 spam accounts/posts a week, moderation has to happen, or we'd be swamped with stupid crap...

Plus we have no way of tying your forum account to your purchases right now, simply validating off the same email address isn't nearly secure enough, nor can we really afford to take the time off DD that it would need to learn this forum system's guts well enough to be able to add in something that would work. Sorry.
dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:44 pm

dislekcia

Postby Aryires on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Hmmm, I tried to visit the above link and my AV (Avast! Free) blocked it. Against all reason, I tried 5 more times, including the google cached version, with similar results. Didn't make a thorougher search, but I'd suggest the removal of the link for safety, especially since the user hasn't posted since July and this is their only post.

I now realise this is my first post as well. Oh well, since posts get moderated, I guess it'll be OK.
Oh, and the Pactmaker rocked in the alpha. (does that help? ;) )
Aryires

Postby dislekcia on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Yeah, I think you're right. Deleted the post, so now this conversation makes NO SENSE to everyone else, mwahahahaha!
dislekcia

Postby Aryires on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:15 pm

:lol: I always find happiness in a classic evil laugh!

PS: Yay! My first post! :D
Aryires

Return to General Discussion