[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Demo Bugs - Post your bug finds here

Demo Bugs - Post your bug finds here

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Demo Bugs - Post your bug finds here

Postby dislekcia on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:39 am

dislekcia

Postby Aequitas on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:49 am

Anyone having 'black screen' issues, there seems to hve been a problem with the uploaded file getting corrupted somehow. I'm uploading a new one, so you should be able to play again.

Sorry about that.
Aequitas
Site Admin

Postby metroid composite on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:36 pm

When an enemy has magic resist, and resists knockback from PISORF, they seem to gain 25% physical resistance each time (up to 100% physical resist).

I'm not sure if this is intentional, but it does have the consequence of making some enemies pretty much unbeatable. (I'm guessing this is what happened when I lost to a 100% defence Ssseth).
metroid composite

Postby flap on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:58 pm

I have also had a plant in the lower left corner of the rock garden, which is drawn, but does not seem to exist : just before there was a goblin on the top of it.
Now that the goblin is dead, I can't see any blood. I can walk over the tile, and when placing the cursor on the top of no monster information is being displayed.

I have also had an impossible Rock Garden : I was closed in a fearly big area, with only 3 level 1 monster, and one way out (everything else was blocked by walls) with a level 3 monster. There might have been a trick, but I did not find it...
flap

Postby Nandrew on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Nandrew

Postby Nandrew on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Nandrew

Postby metroid composite on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:27 pm

metroid composite

Postby el_devo on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Found another oddity with the dungeon setup. Take a look at this image. You can see through the bloodstains that all of the enemies were concentrated in the lower-left. Thought I would show you in case it helps tweak your dungeon generation code :D
el_devo

Postby flap on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:27 pm

flap

Postby neongrey on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:00 am

Speaking of the Rock Garden and the smuggler tunnels, I just went in with that setup... and when I entered the smuggler tunnel, in the lower left-hand corner, I saw a plant sitting there, perfectly exposed. In the same spot on the main map was just a wall.
neongrey

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons