Possible Bug with Halflings, Ho! quest

Got a problem? Let us know!

Possible Bug with Halflings, Ho! quest

Postby Troggle on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:08 am

First off, let me say how much I enjoy Desktop Dungeons. I was introduced to it in a game design class, and pretty quickly got addicted to the Alpha, and since I've purchased the Beta, gotten equally addicted to it. I love the challenging, puzzly gameplay, and I wish more games gave me the chance to be a rouge who beats goats to death with a spoon.

I recently completed the Halflings Ho! quest, and think there may be a minor bug. After winning Grimm's Grotto with the third mage class, I exited the dungeon and returned to the kingdom without getting a reward. The quest still shows up in the Tavern log, but if I press Go Adventuring, there is no flag over Grimm's grotto on the map. It still shows up as a quest in the Quests box on the right of the map, and I can toggle all the other flags just fine, but nothing shows up for this quest anywhere. Also, when I mouse over Grimm's Grotto, it tells me the normal information, Threat: NORMAL, Bosses: -Random, but does not mention the quest.

Again, it's just a minor thing. I've been having a ton of fun with the game, and am very happy with my purchase. Thanks for creating it.

*Edit* Nevermind, it's now fixed.
Troggle

Return to Support