[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Humble Mobile Bundle 17!

Humble Mobile Bundle 17!

All things Desktop Dungeons

Humble Mobile Bundle 17!

Postby GoatBot on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:34 am

GoatBot

Re: Humble Mobile Bundle 17!

Postby stormchain on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:56 am

Hello!

I registered here to get cloud save functionality on my android devices, because the app says I'm not logged into Google Play Services (which I am), but my login to this forum is not accepted within the app either. There is no key to be redeemed on my Humble Bundle account either. How should I do to set up this function? :?:

Cheers, the game seems great! 8-)
stormchain

Postby berpdreyfuss on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:58 am

This a good opportunity for everyone who wanted to get the android version! It's a good bundle, I bought it even though I already own DD on Android.

By the way, you can change the sliders in favour of DD, so more money goes to QCF.
berpdreyfuss

Postby chrisbs on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:12 pm

I got this game as part of the Humble Mobile Bundle and it's great. Why didn't I know about this game before?

I found this on the FAQ:
Q: How do I create a DesktopDungeons.net account?
If you pre-ordered the game or played in the beta at all, you already have one. If you bought the game on Steam, simply click the Log In button and follow the prompts to create an account. If you bought the game via GoG.com or Humble, please refer to your page there to claim your Cloud Key, then enter that key right here to have a new account registered to your email address.

As far as I can see the Humble Bundle doesn't have a Cloud Key that I can use to create an account. Is that expected?

Thanks.
Chris
chrisbs

Postby Darvin on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:34 pm

Darvin

Postby chrisbs on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:42 pm

This is really strange then. I cannot get cloud save to work on either my tablet or phone.

When I open the game it goes through this process:
1) Asks me to choose a google play account - so I pick my normal account.
2) I click the Enable Cloud Sync button on the main UI
3) Choosing ... But I don't have an account! ... If you bought Desktop Dungeons on Google Play, you can use your account to create a DesktopDungeons.net account. <Link Account>
4) Click Link Account

Error:
You cannot link an account, because you did not sign in to google play. Restart the game and sign into google play, then link your account.

I have done this numerous times now and its the same every time.

I have other games that connect to google play without any issues. I'm wondering if this is caused by the Humble Bundle ... since it just has you download the game direct and install it instead of going through google play.

Ideas?

Thanks.
chrisbs

Postby dislekcia on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:33 pm

You need a cloud key generated by us to set up an account on the DD.net servers. Right now the Humble bundle doesn't provide keys, so I'm checking up with them.

The reason you haven't been able to set up an account is simple: You can't do it without that unique key. You can keep trying if you'd like ;)
dislekcia

Postby chrisbs on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:52 am

chrisbs

Postby dislekcia on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:34 am

There are now cloud keys on the bundle downloads page.
dislekcia

Postby chrisbs on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:33 pm

chrisbs

Next

Return to Desktop Dungeons