[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - DD Extreme Mod update!

DD Extreme Mod update!

All things Desktop Dungeons

DD Extreme Mod update!

Postby The Avatar on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:08 pm

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Re: Extreme East Release Thread

Postby The Avatar on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:00 am

Surprise midnight release (or rather morning, I suppose, for my European friends)! Not much to say, except hop on over to http://ddmod.weebly.com/download.html to get your expansion, and then tell all your friends and their dogs and their dog's friends. Or post a screenshot in the spoiler thread.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Re: DD Extreme Mod update!

Postby The Avatar on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Merry Christmas, everyone!

As a small present to you all, we've put out a mini-patch. If you use the installer it should be added naturally, and if you install directly via Trello the updated .rar is on there. As for what is in the patch, it is mostly bug fixes. However, there have been small difficulty adjustments made:

Also, as a gift to you all (and fix for those who lost them), you will automatically be upgraded to 9 locker slots! Have fun, and tell us all about it!

The Avatar

Postby Bwrgarbl on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:49 am

Those two curious pretty much convinced me that curious is a lot more random (which is fine). Others might have missed the changes to dungeon level in the Northern Desert... but I didn't. My luck had me righteously cornered the first couple times... the first time I had a couple empty squares to move around in, two ways out, both blocked by midsized monsters I couldn't take a hit from (let alone has the resources to kill because I went in purist).
Bwrgarbl

Postby zayyeh on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Update is up. Fixed Troll and rainbows.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Download over at ddmod.weebly.com.
zayyeh

Postby zayyeh on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:14 pm

Another small update. Adventurer's Guild now holds 18 lockers to compensate for new items (There are small buttons "<" and ">" on the left and on the right from the locker itself.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Download over at ddmod.weebly.com.
zayyeh

Postby dislekcia on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:34 am

dislekcia

Postby AvovA17 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:23 am

Any chance you can do a Linux build of the mod?
AvovA17

Postby srid on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:58 pm

srid

Postby The Avatar on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Another user (srid, all credit to him) figured out how to make it work for Linux. Unfortunately, he's new to this forum so his response to you is pending for moderator approval. So you'll just have to wait a bit for that to go through, and then you should be good to play. I hope you'll drop some feedback over on that thread once you've gotten a chance to play through it some!

The Avatar

Next

Return to Desktop Dungeons